Microflex® Onyx® N64 Examination Disposable Black Nitrile Gloves (100 Per Box)Microflex
- Quantity: 100 per box
- Size: Medium, Large, X-Large
- Color: Black
- Length: 9.6"
- Style: Disposable
- Material: Nitrile
- Hand Specific: Ambidextrous
- Powdering: Powder-Free
- Thickness: 3.5 mil
- Compliance Standards: ASTM D6319, EN 420:2003 + A1:2009, FDA21 CFR 177-2600, US QSR/FDA 510(k) Medical Examination Grade
MICROFLEX® Onyx® N64 Examination Disposable Black Nitrile Gloves offer reliable hand protection for a range of industries. Their dark color helps mask dirt and stains while making light-colored material easy to see. These black medical grade gloves also feature textured fingers, for a secure grip when handling tools and materials.
These gloves are a good choice for those who want to protect hands while doing automotive repair work, equipment maintenance, cleaning, and other messy jobs. These black nitrile exam gloves help hide dirt, oil, and stains so hands appear neater when meeting clients or customers.
MICROFLEX® Onyx® gloves can be used by healthcare professionals because they are medical examination grades. They can also be used by food workers, as these black medical grade gloves are compliant with US FDA food contact regulations.
- Machinery and Equipment
- Metal fabrication
- Inspection, selecting, checking parts
- Equipment repair and maintenance
- Inspection (picking, checking and marking)
- Body surface checking, marking and touching up
- Painting or cleaning tools or robots
- Standard, moderate risk examination procedures
- Protection from Type I latex allergy in HCW's or patients