3M 8210V N95 Disposable Half Facepiece Particulate Respirator3M
- NIOSH approved N95 rating
- Adjustable nose clip
- Nose foam
- Ultrasonically welded headbands
This classic disposable N95 particulate respirator is designed to help provide comfortable, reliable worker respiratory protection against certain non-oil-based particles.
This 3M™ 8210V N95 Disposable Half Facepiece Particulate Respirator features the 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve which helps provide comfortable, reliable worker respiratory protection against certain non-oil-based particles. Ideally suited for hot/dusty work settings or long periods of wear.
The lightweight, disposable N95 particulate dust respirator is designed to help provide quality, reliable worker respiratory protection. 3M uses a variety of innovative features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. The respirator incorporates 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media. The proprietary 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve reduces heat build-up inside the respirator to help keep the wearer more comfortable. Its adjustable nose clip and cushioning nose foam help provide a custom and secure seal. These features help promote greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time.
- Commercial Buildings
- Design & Construction
- Food Processing
- Food Safety
- General Manufacturing
- Heavy Infrastructure
- Oil & Gas
Use for solid particulates and liquid mists in concentrations not exceeding 10X PEL/OEL Always follow User Instructions and use in manners as indicated.
Do Not Use For:
- DO NOT use for gasses/vapors, oil aerosols, asbestos, arsenic, cadmium, lead, 4.4-methylene aniline (MDA), or abrasive blasting
- DO NOT use for particulate concentrations exceeding 10X PEL/OEL
- DO NOT use in any manner not indicated in the User Instructions
Approvals and Standards:
- NIOSH approved N95 particulate respirator
- Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95 requirements for a minimum 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols that do not contain oil.
- NIOSH approval number: TC-84A-5410
- Assigned Protection Factor (APF 10) per US OSHA and Canada CSA